Monday, October 26, 2009

Chicken Nuggets, Pizza, and Macaroni and Cheese

Is my daughter going to have a heart attack at 50 because I let her eat only what she wants...which is... see above?  Horrible foods, and that's all she will eat and so we rotate between the three.  One day we'll have chicken nuggets for lunch and mac and cheese for supper, the next day we'll have pizza for lunch and chicken nuggets for supper. I don't know what else to do. I try and offer her other foods but all she'll do is sniff them and push them away. I do get her to take a lick occasionally, if I'm lucky. Will this someday change?Will she all of a sudden expand her horizons and eat things like spinach and peas and tomatoes and barley soup?  I don't know but in the meantime, I hope her arteries hold out.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog face lift. I like it :)

    Oh, and yes...I did get my caramel apple cider. At $1.60 for a 12 oz it's practically a guilt-free treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I got the website to update blog from you:)

    And I bought a caramel apple cider yesterday after you so highly recommmended it...but mine was from Starbucks (do you like their ciders as much?) It was good, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a sweet drink, but I like my little local place the best because they use real caramel and their cider has more of a mulled spice flavor. Mmmm. This is making me want to go get one now :)

    ReplyDelete