Monday, October 12, 2009

Stuck

Have you ever noticed how hysterical and panicky children get when you pull their shirt off and it gets stuck for just a few seconds around their head? I don't know what they think is going to happen...do they think they will be stuck like that forever? Do they think their heads are going to come off too? Do they think they will never stare at anything again but cotton? I don't know, but as many times as it happens, they still react in the same way. I guess if I had something stuck around my head I might feel the same?

Oh, and that goes for arms and hands too...you know, when they pull their arms through but it gets stuck at the bottom because the shirt is all bunched up after being taken off inside-out and then washed...

2 comments:

  1. Lately, Josh has been letting L's head get stuck and she just giggles. It's hiarlious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She might just be the first child I know that actually likes to have her head stuck:) We'll see if that lasts.

    ReplyDelete